Longmont Free Landfill Drop Day
August 20 @ 7:00 am - 2:00 pm MDTFree
Longmont residents can bring one level pick-up truck full of most large items and debris AT NO CHARGE.
- IMPORTANT: Please be sure to bring a current City of Longmont Utility Bill and identification to show that you are a City resident.
- The landfill does not accept any appliances (washers, dryers, hot water heaters, coffee makers, toasters, etc.)
- Appliances (washers, dryers, hot water heaters) are best disposed of through recycling; use the Waste Wizard to discover options.
- No electronics (computers, monitors, TVs, etc.) are accepted at the landfill; use the Waste Wizard to find disposal options.
- Oversize loads and additional loads will be billed accordingly.
- All loads must be covered and secured for transport.
- Front Range Landfill, is staging a food drive during landfill drop day. Please bring a nonperishable food item and drop it with the gate attendant when you arrive at the landfill. Thank you!